Rear window measurment

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Andrew Tollison 3

Reaction score
Anyone know the size of the rear window sections. I am ordering a decal to put in one of the side sections but dont know the size. I would go out and check it but I am at work. Thanks for the help.

Andrew

Yardsale,

Thats great of you. You know this is a SPORT TRAC FORUM. So i am sure that Drew was merely thinking the same thing that i was when he posted his comment. As a matter of fact he posted it first so if you want to take aim at anyone take it at me and not him.

You guys are talking about different areas of the back window anyway. Sorry, just had to put my $.02 in. I'd like to help you guys out, but I'm at work also. To bad this site takes so much time away from the man.:D;)

Wish I had money for a truck that I just leave in the garage when I go to work. Jeez! ;-)

I would go out and measure for you all, but it's too fraggin' cold.

Agh, heck...her you guys go:

[Broken External Image]:

The sizes are approximate. Note that the height of the smaller windows on either side of the sliding windows are not quite 14"...closer to 13" due to the taper.

Sorry if the picture is not to scale and not exact.

P.S. I should mention, the diagram above is for a first gen ST. The 07 models may be different.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts