Ready for Louisville!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TrainTrac

Reaction score
Well, I spent the better part of this weekend getting the ST ready for L'ville. Changed the oil, rotated the tires, cleaned the MAF and throttle body, did a Seafoam treatment, washed/waxed/polished the exterior, and cleaned and 303'd the interior. Except for packing, she's ready to go!:cool:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Just got back from the beach. Have to wash clothes, then pack stuff up again to head out Wednesday night. Sooooo many unfinished projects...

BTW, Busch Gardens uses Gen1 and Gen2 STs for parking lot security. Cool!

I am just coming off my 7 days of work, I have a few things left to do, hahahah. I changed out my thermostat for summer. Changed the remote transmission filter. Put Zaino on last week. Tomarrow I have alot of catchin up to do._Ron

Trac looks great!!!!

I finnished packing yesterday we leave on Wed :D

Looking foward to seeing everyone and all the tracs.

Rachel Z

Thanks, Mike. They were part of the Adrenalin package for 2004-2005, along with the chrome side steps, Andrenalin 510 watt stereo, and "Adrenalin" embossed headrests.

Nice looking ride! Wish I were joining the gang in Louisville, but from Boise, ID it's just a bit too far! I'll look forward to the photos... take lots of 'em folks! With the ever soaring price of fuel who knows if there will be such an event again? :(

Good looking ride there, Train trac. Wish we were leaving today. Worked on mine Saturday and Sunday in the scorching heat of 95+ here in Carolina. Only thing that saved me was the beer....lol..... Still have some things to do before we hit the trail bright and early Thursday morning. COME ON THURSDAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Really upset that I can't make it. Dad and I had a lot of fun in 06, and I was really looking forward to this year. wish i could make it, but family issues came up and just can't do it. Hopefully the next one.

Just finished recovering my tonneau with the marine vinyl. The wood is getting bad and it will definitely be time for a version 3.0 soon. Each time I make a cover I can improve on little things :D.

Last cover finished construction at about 2am before I left for the last Louisville meet at 2:30am.

Oh I do planning fine, it's finding time to actually do the stuff. That's why it only took me an hour to completely uncover the old one, remove all the old staples, and recover with a new piece of vinyl.

And last time, I was waiting for the vinyl to show up in the mail, which of course came on the afternoon before I left, and I had to work 6am-3:30, then 5-10 that night, so I only had a few hours...

Latest weather report I got for you guys for Fri & Sat is 40% chance of rain or thunderstorms....highs in the 80's, lows in the 60's.

While your packin stuff up, you might want to pack an umbrella or two.

Be safe on the roads guys, don't want to hear of someone getting into a wreck going or coming back home.

Regardless of rain or shine, damn it.....I wish I was going too :(

Gave the Trac a wash and another coat of Zaino tonight. I'm trying to do something with the cheap billet aluminum grille, but I don't think its going to come out quite right. I think I'll need to bead blast it and start from bare aluminum. Too late now, I guess.

I have to get everything packed up tomorrow, and hit the road on Wednesday.

Latest posts