re: bye bye ST =[::: UPDATE

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
eh, i think i actually might just sell the stuff for her and just have a stock motor with the programmer... i just dont know.... :banghead:

Sounds like the primary chain went, same as on my Trac.

I just heard from the shop and the rebuilt engine is installed, and they're tying up a few final items. I should have it back by the weekend.

well my new motor is ordered and not to wait, motor will be in monday and me back in the truck friday hopefully

on the bright side i get to join the 50k club...2x with 1 vehicle... who else will say that? lol haha

unlimited mile warranty for 3 yr

granted 36k i wont get in a year..... it took me about 3.5 yrs to hit 36k almost 5yrs to hit 60k

Hey guys!

So the dealer called me today, and told me to bring all my pulleys and whatever else id want installed on the motor, so all my aftermarket stuff, plus some autolite xp spark plugs for my coil...

i may get to drive my baby home tomorrow =]

nope... the motor they received was damaged or something... they said something was leaking so they have to get ANOTHER replacement..

i miss my truck! :cry:

truck is home!

she feels like she has a slightly better throttle response and more low end...

i like it lol

i missed her!

unfortunately ford backed on their word of installing my pulleys and plugs so we have some bonding time ahead...

:banana:

thanks psycareyo!

and i probably will... my schedule is just so full of work... 7days a week for 2 jobs... its tiring plus school and 2 kids blah lol

Latest posts