RC Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Paul Howard

Reaction score
Here is my rc trac that I painted to match my trac.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Not a very good job, but was something to play with. Now I am gonna give it away to a neighborhood kid.

Nice job..

But why the neighborhood kid..

Play with it.. I have 4 different RC Sport Tracs right now..

After I am done painting and modifying, i am going to run them..

RC cars are fun..

Jut got into XMODS before Christmas.. Now I have 15 different ones.

Enjoy them. Unless of course he drives them better..

Man, I knew I should have purchaed one when the MY ST member (can't remember who) was getting them from their local Wal*Mart. Would like to do the same thing and paint mine Red Fire like my Trac.

The look on the kids face will be worth a lot more than keeping the truck. I would just set it on a shelf and it would set there until it got broken and thrown away. Be more fun to watch the kid trash it.

I have a Tamiya Black Foot that I haven't had out for years, now that I have an ST I should look for a lexan body to match. Paul, if you ever plan to have kids, keep it for them, RC's make great toys.

Waiting for December to greet my first Great Grandchild. I am 68 years old. By the time it could play with RC cars I will be to old to know what one is.

I got one of those from a member here when I couldn't find them in my local stores. It just sits on the shelf. Has too much power to use on hard floors, and I don't want to ding it up outside, lol.

I've also got an X-mod, F-150. Full aluminum chassis, suspension, etc, etc, basically all the upgrades you can get for it. Probably about $400 in parts in it (which means it's no longer a toy, lol)

Jeff,

I have 5 F150's one is been modded to hold a ST body from another RC Sport trac.

and I just go a full GPM upgrade on Ebay..

cant wait to get iinstalled

Larry look on Ebay.. saw one last night for I think under $9.00 lus shipping..

would post a link. but I cant get to there from work.. Damn SDT they loaded on all the work computers.

Last edited by a moderator: