Ranger Edge Rotors

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J C

Reaction score
I am collecting all the parts to do my 2wd lift. I know i need the 11.25" rotors from the 2001 Ranger edge. Exactly which engine type and other info do i need to tell the person at autozone in order to get the right rotor? Also, the rotor and bearings are one part on the 2WD's, right? Thanks.

there are 2 size rotors for the edge, you will need the larger one, which is still a tad smaller than the sport trac. the pads are the same for all, be sure you put new pads with the rotors. i just did my spindles this weekend, i love it, what are you doing for the rear

I have decided to go with the superlift 4" lift leaf spring for the rear. I am going to also do the torsion twist to get a little more out of the front to make the truck level. I ordered all new rancho rsx shocks along with some new wheels and 33" tires. Major overhaul i've been saving up for. Did you change to longer brake lines or just adjust the stock ones?

i just adjusted mine brakelines but i need the longer ones, who sells them, also you will love yhe lift, i put 315 75 16 mtr on mine and love it

as long as they are 11.25" or 11.28" you should be fine. i would just say 4.0L?? but i dont think its matter. for the bearings, i just reused the stock sport trac ones.

The stock Sport Trac rotors are 12". You are going to lift the truc, put larger tires on it, and then reduce the size of the brake rotors ???? Not what I would consider the McBrain-iest mod?

...Rich

Latest posts