Ranger concept

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ed C

Reaction score
I ran across this in Truckin Mag. I know it's been a topic of discussion here lately. I figured some of you might find it interesting. Looks pretty cool to me. I know, when I was shopping for a truck, I would've bought a 4DR ranger if they were available in the states. A crew cab like that concept would be very interesting to me...

I like it, except the rear wheels need to be further back. I think it would be terrible offroad without fixing that. On top of actually needing 4 doors so I can get child seats in it.

Barf!

Looks like an S-10, a Toyota, and an Avalanche had a three-way. That rear bed hangover gives it a "fat butt" appearance.

Keep the Sport Trac!

Interesting...I was the one who posted the last thread wondering about a new Ranger. It does look a little over the edge, but a production model would probably be a little less wild. At least they are putting some thought into the next mid-size truck. With the Sport Trac on the way out in 2011, and the Ranger starting to look as old as the "Beverly Hillbillies" truck, a combination of the two ideas makes sense. I still don't understand why they never sold the current Ranger crew cab in the US. I live 3 miles from Mexico, and I see them all the time with MX plates.

Latest posts