Random Sport Tracs I took pics of Out and About

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

rob chaw

Reaction score
Just sharing some pics of a couple of Sport Tracs I seen around my area in South Florida.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

rob

Last edited by a moderator:
Right after I got my Trac the wife and I went camping. There ended up being three camp sites in a row with ST's at them. I wanted to see if they would want to get our trucks together for a pic but figured they would think I was crazy. This was before I found this site and realized they were probably as crazy about their trucks as I am. :driving:

That last one, other than the sun visor, could have been my truck. Traded my Hard cover for the ARE cap like that, and same color. (Although my running boards look horrible right now)

I hate it when people resurrect an old topic, but I think this is a good one that can be resurrected. This is what I saw at work. I dont know what they use it for.

[Broken External Image]:

Phil,

I used to work at Hartsfield until November. I'm also from Douglasville, the Paulding Co. side, though. I saw a lot of these and wondered the same thing.

I don't know what it is but I seen about 100 sport tracs today. At one point there was four sport tracs including mine driving in a single file in the same lane.

I see a lot of them but it makes me feel good to know I've got the only lifted one around. People ask me about it all the time. It's usually followed by a reference to a refreshing break from the lifted 2wd Tacos.

Latest posts