Radio Station Pre-sets

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

David Roll

Reaction score
Does anyone else notice on the NAV and SYNC radio that the steering column radio station controls work opposite from the display? In other words, when I push the up side of the pre-set radio station button on the steering column, the pre-set stations are selected going down on the display.

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]: )

I pulled the switch on the column, but there was a single clip to attach the wires, and I didn't want to get into trying to identify the correct wire.

This seems like a design flaw in the ST to me. It really drives me nuts because I can't change the stations without thinking about which direction I need to go; up or down?

:angry:

The dealers won't be able to help here - they are pretty clueless when it comes to the Sync. I have tried the Sync my ride website but it sucks.

ideas? suggestions?

Dave

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope - The seek button is on the left, and the volume button is on the right. Since they are labeled. if they were upside down it would be obvious.

I have replaced the picture with actual pictures from my ST.

Anyone?

Last edited by a moderator: