Question for STA owners

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Grant Martin

Reaction score

Just wondering if anyone with a new Adrenalin actually got the "Adrenalin Branded Floormats". Mine came with carpeted mats but they just say "Sport Trac" on them. The dealer told me he's never seen the mats with "Adrenalin" on them. I looked at a few different dealers and none of them had "Adrenalin" floor mats.

Mine does....Black Berber Color with ADRENALIN down the sides. I also got the FIA All weather mats which are rubber and they just say sport trac on them. If you need a pic just let me know.

For those that have said that they do have them: Is there a part number on the backside of each mat?

If so, post it here and then dren1 can go back to the dealer with those part numbers and have them ordered. Having actual part numbers would make it easier to for him to refute his lazy dealer's lack of effort in finding them.

On the other hand, perhaps the "Adrenalin" mats don't come in the 2010 STA. Sometimes little things like that are discontinued from one model year to the next as a "cost-saving" measure. This happened on the Gen 1 ST's with the underhood tool tray/radiator sight shield.

Thanks for looking out for me TrainTrac - That's a great idea.

Mine is a 2009 and is Canadian...don't know if that makes a difference or not. I found it odd that the dealer I used was in Rural Alberta and the City dealer I checked at didn't have the "right" mats either.

Thanks to everyone in advance

my 04 adren DID not have the adren floor mats. not available or made for gen1 adrens.

dren1,

sounds like the dealer did a "switch aroo". the gen2 adren does come with adren embroided.

that happend to my friend when he picked up his shelby gt. no shelby mats. when confronted the dealer said they needed them for another vehicle. if he didn't bring it to dealers attention, they would have let it go.

go back to the dealer and DEMAND the adren mats.

good luck

Mine came with a set that has the Adrenalin embroiderd on them and they are in my closet. I also got a set of the FIA all weather mats and they are great, the best set of mats I've ever had. If you look in the description of the Adrenalin package on Ford's official website it states that part of the package is the embroidered mats. I'd tell the dealer he really needs to order you a set of the mats.

Beautiful Trac by the way. :cool:

Yes they should have the adrenalin logo on the floor mats. we got two STA's in and one has them and the other didn't so we called ford and they will be sending the adrenalin mats. Look in the brochure and show the dealer that it states you get adrenalin mats when you get the adrenalin package.

Regards,

Great - Thanks for all the input, I will be getting the proper floor mats!

Adrnlnrush - I think I will get some of these all weather mats too - the carpet ones seem to slide around a bit much...Thanks for the compliment on the truck, here's a photo of it freshly cleaned up this morning. Yours looks great too by the way, Silver and White are my favorite colors for this truck.

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts