Question about two incidents (way off topic)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fred

Reaction score
If the Duke Lacrosse case was a hate crime, why hasn't the slightest mention of the dreaded 'hate crime' been brought up in the current UNC case? I don't see any difference in the two except the colors are reversed and the UNC girl is DEAD!

Where's Al Sharpton and the gang now?

Sickening.

:angry:

Fred,

I personally have issue with the whole notion of something being a "Hate Crime", as it implies that other similar types of crimes don't have a "hate element" in them.

Clearly this guy didn't LOVE that girl. Clearly he had nothing but contempt for her, as would be displayed by anyone who can carelessly take the life of another. I find it no more or less hateful than a neo-Nazi skinhead who kills a black man given whatever his motivation.

TJR

Actually, I thought the Duke Lacrosse case was a rape case, not a hate crime, and the only reason Al Sharpton got involved was because the alleged victim was black, and the accused were white...

The whole 'hate crime' bit is just a one sided bunch of racial crap

I find it no more or less hateful than a neo-Nazi skinhead who kills a black man given whatever his motivation.

I agree totally.

Don't get me started on this whole thing.... Was there ever any kind of public apology to any of the Duke people that were dragged thru the mudd by Al Sharpton who they found innocent? NOPE!

Also Al Sharpton drags Don Imus thru the mud for a comment he makes about the ladies basketball team but there is Black DJ's all the time making jokes about white lanky basketball players (i need to find the Youtube audio but its around) and no one questions that??

And the final comment I have is that the media in general I think is scared to comment on anything related to color... the worst is watch the news... If a white person shots a balck person its reported as "there was a shooting today... A white man has shot down "insert name" who was a black man" flip it around and its the black person doing the shooting and the news reports it as a shooting and that 2 men were involved and there is no mention of color. Why is that??

I am not racist by any means but it would be nice to see all forms of media treat everything the same... but its all the public intrest groups that are out there scaring everyone. People are afraid to say anything in a public form as it will lose them their job.

Free Speech my friends.... aparently its not free anymore!

Cheers

Whit

Don't forget about the young white couple in Knoxville that were carjacked,raped, tortured, and murdered by a group of African-Americans, don't hear anything on national TV about it.

Blacks are a minority and a protected class as far as the MSM is concerned. Because they've been oppressed for so long, it is impossible for them to commit a hate crime.

Same for gays and any other special interest minorities. Google the name Jesse Dirkhising (sp?) sometime.