Question about Moab May 30-June 1

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chase Straw

Reaction score
Chad or Becker (or anyone else for that matter)~

I am wondering what campground everyone is staying at for the Moab trip this year. Also if you know where within the grounds you are staying, I would like to try to get a site near some fellow Tracs.

Thanks,

Chase

I have reservations at Canyonlands in Moab.... it's a popular campground when the Explorer group heads there. Also there is a KOA, and a few hotels in the Moab area. Here's a link to Canyonlands. If you look at there map of there sites, I'll be at G14 Thurs - Mon. :)

Feel free to ask anything! Hope you can make it out.

This is a HUGE maybe.. but if I were to ride my motorcycle up there from San Diego would anyone be willing to let me ride with them/crash in their camp site? I'll bring my own tent and such, but I don't have 4x4 so my ST wouldn't do any good.

The link I posted in Chad's (earlier) post will probably offer more info for you. This will be my 3rd trip with the explorerforum and I've been on about 8 trail rides with them (5 of them weekenders) and they are a great group of wheelers. I have a saturated campsite already but many have room if your interested. Not to mention, there is often a free seat in someone's rig that you can usually trade for photo duties ;). Check out the link below, and/or search that site for pics of their past Moab forays (this will be their 11th Explorer trip I believe).

My dad is still a maybe for flying in and meeting me. If I go solo you are welcome to ride along with me.

Also last year I stayed at the Super8 motel, but if I go alone this year I may stay at the campground with Douglas if he still has room.

Chad

Last edited by a moderator:
Awesome I'm in, i am just triyng to talk my brother in law into bringing his 71 bronco with over 20 grand in it. the thing is a beast

Latest posts