questin for 07"s ?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gary s

Reaction score
on the 07's, can you put on the fog lights and parking lights ( w/o headlights ) on together. i forgot to check when i test drove one.

thanks

I have wondered the same thing,,,,,,,,,if I can do this, I can't figure out how to do it. Guess I could have checked the manual, huh,,,,,,,,,anyone want to save me the trouble? Appreciated.

it could be a canadian law. i know in canada the day time driving lights have to be on at all times. i know on the first generation sport tracs there was a mod to do this. however on the 07's i am not sure.

pat

If you turn the headlights to the parking light position, and then pull on the switch, it will light the fog lights.

When Ford first came out with this style headlight switch circa 1997, the F150s at the time had the switch that wouldn't let you pull until you were in the headlight position. So you couldn't run fogs and parking lights at the same time in that vehicle.

Pat already posted the directions to use fog lights with parking lights and no headlights, but just wanted to post a warning if you have the lights in this position (parking and fog lights) and try to turn on the high beams, all the lights go out, careful!!

thanks everyone. i know it is a not a big thing, but i like driving with only my fogs and parking lights on. ( during the day ! ).

Latest posts