Psycareyo I found a Lightning for you

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

chargedtrac

Reaction score
Hey Carey,

You had mentioned an '04 Lightning in your deliberations. Thought you'd get a kick out of this one on Ebay...one day left. 1000 HP !

Last edited by a moderator:
Wish I had the change laying around. Love the color. 1000 hp ain't bad, either!

Odd it says salvage title and no accidents.

Maybe it was stripped? Unless it was a flooder. Then I wouldnt give Nada!!!

At the bottom he clarifies that it was a clerical error in posting the auction. He claims it has a clear title.

It is the same color as one on the show room. When I was bargaining for my trac. I thought about it,but. I needed more pasenger room, plus I still had my 'stang.

I dought it would pass my county emmisions..:driving:

Last edited by a moderator:
Not for me. I want a stock or built supercharged powetrain. That is a nice big turbo but I'd much rather have a closer to stock vehicle.

I don't think I'm in that price point either. I'm more interested in a $15000 one with around 50,000 miles or so.

I didn't think it would necessarily be your preference Carey. The auction ad does get your attention though. I don't often see that kind of hp build up in a street Lightning.

The more pennies, the more horsepower. Not really too many ways to get away cheap.

I can't wait for Aaron's Adrenalin build up to conclude. :grin:

Yeah.

I'll probably end up doing a built 4.6 and supercharging it with either the Saleen VI.5 or a Roush 2300 instead of buying a L.

I'm still not sure what I'm going to do.

Latest posts