PS2 Players (Pro v. College)

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Curtis Farris

Reaction score
Hello everyone, I just had a question as to what your preference is in video games. As I am sure most of you love college and professional football, my question is regarding that. What do you guys perfer and why. College football, or professional football video games. At first I loved the college game, but lastyear I bought my first professional football game and just loved it! I also love that the college game has over 100 teams to play on, but the professional football game is so much more real (Real name players). Anyway the NFL game is shiped on the 20th of this month, and I just wanted to know what everyone else thought.

I also bought the college baseball game this year, and that was a dissapointment. I really hope they improve on that. The bad thing is I have been waiting for that college baseball game for a long time.

I hope nobody gets too annoyed with this post, but like I always say this forum is just the right size, not too big and not to small, and I always get great answers on here.

Thanks,

Birdy

I prefer NFL, because it seems more real, you get the big stadiums and pro athletes, and it just always seems better. IMO.

Boodro

I love the college games but thats probably because I'm a college student. I go to Virginia Tech and I love being able to play as guys that I hang out with everyday. The graphics arnt as good, but all that is about to change when the new ncaa game for xbox 360 comes out. I guess the reason Im so biased towards college games is b/c these guys are putting there asses on the line and most of them its just for the love of the game b/c they realize that they will never make it past this. Alot...(and i dont mean all) but alot of pro athletes are just overpayed jerks that forget how they got there. N e way I know I may have gotten a little off topic with that one but thats just my own opinion. So for now its college games for me.

GO HOKIES!:D

I prefer the pro games--and not just football, but baseball, basketball, hockey, etc. as well. The reason is that each team on the games seem more refined to me on the pro level. I suspect that what happens is that on the college level, there are so many teams, that the software programmers are able to spend less time refining the characteristics and look of each team, stadium, etc. On the pro level, the number of teams is much lower, and therefore greater attention to detail can be provided to each.

Latest posts