Proper Offset for 22s...?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Richard Toms

Reaction score
Yello all. Yeah I say that when I say it. Anyway, on 22" wheels, what is a good offset? I found a set of wheels that I'm looking to make the purchase on Ebay. The wheels are 22x9.5 with a +18 offset. I emailed the seller to find out if I would need spacers, but I'm not sure whether I should believe what they said, just b/c they are just trying to make a sell. So I thought I would ask here. Also, while I purchase these wheels, I'm going to need a set of tires. I was curious whats a good size tire to use on these x9.5 wheels, and also a set that would fill my wheel well gap up a little since i have gotten my body lift. Yes, sounds weird what I just said. I just figure more tire would be better than rubber bands. I am looking at this size right now: 305/45R22 Toyo Proxies. What would you recommend? Well thanks in advance for any replies that are given. I plan to make a purchase very soon, for fact I'll be in Ocean City, Maryland in another week for vacation. And we all know, I must be a baller when I go. OK, thats it, Sorry for being so long.

Oh yeah, the Wheels are Motto MT900. Just if u wanna see what I want.

Thats the exact size rim I'm running. Its 22x9.5, +18mm offset.. So yes they will fit. 305/45/22 is decent size tire.. Its pretty damn wide thats for sure but the sidewall still isn't that big. I used those tires with my old 22's.

EDIT:

You can see the tires in my sig. So thats what they would look like.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts