Programming your remote

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jackie Beene

Reaction score
If this has not been posted before then hopefully this will help someone with either lost programming on their remote when chaning out the battery or like myself lost my remote and bought a new one off eBay {$15 shipped verses 60 to 80 from FORD}. Found how to program my remote at programyourremote.com. The site lets you chose your make, model and year of vehicle and then gives instructions on how to program the remote. Just tried it and worked great.

I just wish it was that easy with the replacement key. After watching the "locksmith" for 45 minutes trying to get the new key to work. I had to show the "locksmith" on how to use his own equipment!!!!!!!!!!! I should have gotten a discount on that one!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Jackie

This specific site has not been posted that i know of. However, to program you key has been posted many times.

In fact, I have a complete copy of the owners Manuel in my library that I get info from all the time..

Latest posts