President to reduce price of oil...

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

FlipTrac_511

Reaction score
Somebody told me that President Bush will reduce the price of oil by making the oil barrels smaller. I'm glad I voted for him.

Good one. I really like that.

Labats Blue did that with thier beer. You buy it in bottles you get 11.5 ozs per bottle. You buy a case and you only get "23 bottles".

Tom

Yea, but buy Molson Ice in a 12 oz bottle and it is actually 12 ozs and it is equal to 100 ozs of Buttwiper.

I quit drinking beer though.

Tom

I had a friend that came up from Montana and had never had Canadian beer before, hes a pretty accomplished drinker but after about 5 - 6 beers up here he stops, looks at his can and says "whats in this Sh*t HEROINE?!?!?!?.... HAHAHAHA" made me chuckle.

Dallas

Heard a story once about 3.2 beer (US) and 5.0 beer (Canadian).

Company: Budweiser

Girl I went to college with, her father was 'up the chain' a bit at the Bud plant and said that the same vat, with the same beer filled bottles that would be shipped to US locations and Canada so I believe that the 'strength of beer' for Bud at least is a falacy, a marketing ploy, etc.

Now when you get into your real canadian beer, my experience would be with Bradors, you do think you are drinking crack. Your normal intake (to what feels to be intoxication) can be halved and you are wrecked. Cost a little more but you do get more bang for your buck and I know you used to get a good hockey trivia question on your beer cap.

JT#14

Latest posts