Prerequisites

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dingo

Reaction score
This has got to be the most boring class on the planet. Someone come kill me now. I swear the Professor is about to say "Bueller? Bueller?" He has spent 18 minutes so far just calling roll.

Prerequisites?:huh:

I thought you already had a Bachelor's degree, Andy, and were just enrolling in Med school.

UGH!!!

Thank god I received that credit via CLEP. Studied for and was supposed to take a test on Vietnam but the test people screwed up and didn't order it. Since CLEP is no harm no foul and I could retest on Vietnam if needed as soon as it came in they offered up 1865 to Present and I passed by 1 point.

However, I agree with your statement about the teacher making the difference.

PS - Thanks for the post. It relieved some tension with 14 year old tonight. She is a Bueller fan and we both got a laugh. ALTHOUGH she is now in her room (9:30 is room lockdown) chanting the phrase and throwing my name in every now and then for annoyance.

HAHA dingo i kno how u feel... same class here... well years, its listed as 2020

sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo lame

last time i got a D cuz i couldnt stop fallin asleep, so now im taking it again with some friends and its a little better, havent slept yet!

Andy, my first Bachelors degree is in History. I know, you wouldn't suspect it. So if you need any books or insight, let me know. I have probably 100 books for that era as that was my primary area of focus with my specialty being the Civil War and World War II.