power window not working

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Booker T

Reaction score
The passenger rear side window doesn't work most of the time. What is wierd is that it won't work for a while, then, BAM, it works.

Any suggestions of what this might be attributed to and how to fix it

Thanks

One motor per window. For some reason, the passengers rear seems to be the most troublesome. Open and close the door and it starts working again. I have seen anything from a poor connecion to a bad motor...

Hey Booker (Chris) How have you been doing? I missed you and the family this year at the ST Meet. Hope you and your family are doing well and that work up in Michigan is going well for you also.

Don Monkeyboy

Thanks Don...yeah, things are busy here. 2 kids are defininately tougher than one to get anywhere with. I love it in Michigan. Stress is still there, but Michigan is much more relaxing than Illinois. We miss going. I was really hoping the guys would change to detroit to get a change...the plant tour is awesome in detroit, but it isn't the ST.

Yes!!!

Let's do it. There is so much to do here. I would be willing to put in some hard work to help plan it if it were in Detroit. The Rouge plant tour is so cool and the Ford Museum is great too.

Let's rally the troups!

Latest posts