Power Rear Window

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You guys know what? I'm gonna let my order stand, pick up that new Trac end of this month or early next, put my dual exhausts on there, and do some cruisin' whilst I wait for a kit to retro-fit that power window on there later this year. Yeah, I can't wait.

Just put my new order on hold (hard to do as I really want the 07 ST) as my dealer Rep said the power window will be avaible on Job 2.

whilst I wait for a kit to retro-fit that power window on there later this year.

If there's such a thing... If they did not design the job1s to have a rear sliding window, chances are there is no space to place the motor and gearing for it. But who knows...

I just got home from my local Ford dealer. I was looking at the new F-150 Super Crew FX4, since I don't like the new '07 Tracs. Ford F#%ked up again! Instead of having the rear seats fold DOWN, they went and made it so that the seat bottoms fold UP! There's NO WAY the dogs can ride in back with that set up!!! So now the new Trac AND the new F-150 are no longer options when it comes to buying a new truck. Damn Ford, what are you guys smokin'?

Krash, I acutally like that the seats go up on my F150 Supercrew, that way I can still recline the front seat, in the ST when I had my seats down I couldn't recline the front seat. I can see how it would be a problem for you with your dog though.

Latest posts