Possible Superlift suspension lift kit for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Merry

Reaction score
I am considering/looking into doing a Solid Axle Swap (SAS) on the ST. Would there be any interest in buying my current 5" suspension likt kit? It is a Superlift 4" lift kit, with a coilover conversion. So it would basically be the entire front suspension from the (UCA to the LCA).

$1800.00

I would also sell the front diff, and 4 CV axles, power steering rack, etc. Not sure on what these would be worth.

Chad

Last edited by a moderator:
Man, I'd love to do that. The problem is that the roof of the Trac would hit every Philly parking garage beam. Pulling into the garages at 17th and by the Constitution Center, respectively, the roof has at most two inches of clearance. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
I am just thinking about it. I may leave it alone, just wanted to see if there would be any interest in current suspension. If I sold my current suspension I could easily pay for everything I needed to do SAS. Then it would be bullet proof with a locked Dana 44 in front:D

Hey Chad, I'd show an interest in it, but no offense, not in a used suspension. I'd show interest if you supplied where you got what certain parts and what custom stuff had to be made for it to fit. Or maybe if possible, come up with the idea to make some cash and become a sponsor. :) And sell the kit. I know I'd be super interested and right now, would put forth to buying the upgrade. Something like that.