Playing with new dig, camera

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Gary DiPietroSr

Reaction score
Trying to post a A/V clip of trac with dual set up with Y pipe, flowmaster 50, mac intake, and Wayne's tuner. Don't know if it works, but here goes...

If not I will delete the post. The original clip is 16 seconds long, but I can't get the whole clip to go into my library.

Thanks to Nelson see below...

Last edited by a moderator:
There is like a 2mb file limit. I've tried to upload vidoes of my ST too and it only gets about 5sec in b/c the darn Sony camera makes such large files. Try compressing them or something...IDK.

edit: oh, sweet lookin/soundin ST.

Yeah! Thanks!!! Still working on all this hi-tech stuff,LOL

Do you know how I can get the whole clip in the library?

BTW Jeff,

this a Sony too, model DSC W7, not a reg. video cam. Just a dig. that can take a video clip 1.27mins. long. A 7.2 mp. The stills are unbeleivable

No, I don't, sorry. I've only been able to upload night time videos as they're smaller, around 1.5mb, but I realize that's not as much fun. Maybe Tiger will chime in here in a bit.

Yeah, I don't know if it's a peel out, or just a take off.

Gary, mine's a Sony DSC-S70 3.2mp, it's practically a dinosaur, but with the Carl Zeiss lense, it still takes amazing pictures and I have not felt the need to upgrade yet...maybe X-mas, depending on whether or not my parents decide to get me new tires.

Latest posts