Pit Bull dogs can Cancel Homeowner's Insurance?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Last time I was in our local hospitals emergency room (just over a year ago with my son who had a fractured wrist) there was only one family ahead of us and the total wait was less than 20 minutes. And it was a sunny Saturday afternoon. I hear about ERs being used for primary care, but I have never seen it first hand. Not even when I lived in Peekskill, NY...not the best city in the world. Most def a lot of illegals and welfare recips there, but still...no chronic abuse of the ER seen there either.

I'm not saying it doesn't happen, just saying I still haven't personally seen it.

TJR

They use hospital emergency rooms here all the dam time for basic primary car....

Also here I am so tempted to say my last name is one of an immigrants, mark that I am "other" on the form and get free health care....

And look at www.zabbia.com Family Allstate Ins company..

Todd Z

I could tell you some real horror stories about some of our county hospitals in Houston. It's not always their fault because they are abused by illegal aliens and bums to a point where they can only do so much. But there is also the burn-out factor that these hospital personnel go through. It's not uncommon to go to one of these ER's and wait 12 hours to see someone, even while in a lot of pain.

PS: You think it's bad now wait until stupid Bush pushes the immigration bill through. You can then forget about emergency care.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts