piss at dealership

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

henry tanner

Reaction score
took my st to mike davison ford in jacksonville,fl on thurday for trans flush and manitince and the plugs. $420.00 later. 74,000 miles on it. got it friday after noon ran great. got it home, let it sit over night. not even 24 hours went bye now it runs like crap. i sound and feels like it is not running on all cyc. call ford and he said well see if you can get it back up. here by monday. and we will see what is wrong with it.

now today i have to see if i can limp it back up to ford. 12 miles, from the house. i have no power can`t floor it it will stall. i doesn`t even have the power to get out of it own my. what fun. on top of that. my wife`s 07 explorer xlt. driving back to base, and right before we hit the gate, some a-hole comes in my lane. so i move out of is way. i get threw the gate and the check tire light comes on. add air. right before i and ready to go back out for dinner. a hour later i have a flat tire. wtf. yesurady sucked. :angry::angry::fire::fire::banghead::banghead::banghead:

hopefully today will be better.

all i know is they are going t fix it. and better tell me o it is the wire and they need to be change for $200.00. hell i`ll do that myslef if i have to. but it ran just fine when i took it up there. now it runs like crap.:argue::fire::soap::angry::smack:

Well your first problem was taking it to Mike Davidson for anything, because they do crap work, and then try to turn in on the customer as their fault. Mike Shad Avenues is the place to go, they do great work, and customer service is awesome!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
Ditto, downsouth. At my age I dont pull motors or transmissions anymore. After the pep-boys fiasco. I wish I had my own tire and balance machines though.

well right now i have to take it back there because i paided them to fix it and it will be fixed. i can not make it to another one. i am going to have fun trying to make it up there. i live at the beach.

:smack::smack::smack::soap: