Pioneer 6-Disc In Dash Changer w/Factory Sub & Amp For Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Adam M

Reaction score
I am selling the factory Pioneer 6-Disc in dash CD changer along with the factory subwoofer and amp from my 2001 Sport Trac. Please make me an offer.

Adam, if you do not have the shipping bracket for the radio I do have one you can use. It will more than likely be trash if you do not ship the radio with the bracket.

Let me know...

I'll give you the same offer I have to every one else.

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
DJ,

I forgot to mention that I will ship these items via UPS with insurance. The shipping charge will be added to the $100.00.

Adam, if you ship the Ford 6-disk with no bracket it will more than likely be junk when it gets to the seller.

Rather than take just take my word do a search on the main page or put up a new post about shipping a 6-disk Ford OEM radio....

Last edited by a moderator:
You don't "need" the bracket. I sold my stock 6 disc deck to another member on here a few months back and it went from Alberta, Canada to New Jersy with no problems. You just have to activate shipping mode before you disconnect it.

Dallas

How do you activate shipping mode on the radio????

I just bought one on Ebay and It was junk with the cd tray moving loose after the trip. Now I'm afraid to buy another because I still haven't gotten a refund from him.

Has anyone tried using the facory subwoofer box with an aftermarket driver / amp? Does it work? What's the airspace of the box?

JimInFla.

I have an 8" Kicker Comp In my factory box hooked up to my factory amp. I had to modify the box by adding fiberglass. A lot of work but worth it. That little amp sure does push that kicker.

Latest posts