pin striping

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

bob mcarthur

Reaction score
looking too pin strip my sport trac does anyone have any ideas or design or even pic that would help.

thanks in advance

Last edited by a moderator:
Here is my basic double line pinstripe that wraps the truck. It is vynal pinstripe tape. Works really well. I have a few new "old school" pinstripe pieces that will be going on very soon.

Reaper...yes Gary D's is hand painted.

Paul H

[Broken External Image]:

Here is the pinstriping on my trac that I just sold...:( I do miss my truck

Have a good one

Bob[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
I *borrowed* some platinum editions from the assembly line where I worked at Atlanta Assembly building Tauruses. I wanted something extra for the 'Trac.

Have a good one

Bob

You could go bold:

[Broken External Image]:

Right after I bought my Trac, with 1800 miles on it, a tornado hit our place. The Trac just happened to be sitting outside after being washed and waxed. Did a lot of damage to it, $12,000 as a matter of fact. It took almost 2 months in the shop to bring it back to original shape. The vinyl graphic on each side was a present from the guys at the body shop, who happen to be friends of mine. They did a good job on selection and for sentimental reasons, it's still on there. I have grown to like it and it sets apart from the other white ones running around town.

All total, all four of our vehicles were in the body shop for repairs. Our house was totalled too. April 19th, 2003, at 6:18 PM. Yeah, I haven't forgotten anything about that day!! :(

jeff... love the exhaust.. was actually thinking of doing that on both sides... but not sure if it would work... hows the sound???

and like jerry said... u could go bold...

[Broken External Image]:[Broken External Image]:

Well, with no muffler, and only 1 cat left, it's loud. I wouldn't recommend it (without cats and muffler that is) unless you really love the sound of your exhaust (which I do), and I'm even thinking of having a single in dual out muffler installed if I get the RandomTech y-pipe.

um... yea... thats what i want lol loud! and

i just realized... i cant do the side exit on both sides...:rolleyes:

stupid gas tank! lol haha:lol:

but yea, ima get the ypipe and highflow cat.. or just the ypipe and have the guy i found that did my exhaust to pretty much turn the stock cat... into a basic shell lol

Mine's almost conservative based on what others are showing here. But I like it...

[Broken External Image]:

[Broken External Image]:

Latest posts