Pics from Moab,UT

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chad Merry

Reaction score
I just got back from Moab,UT from with the explorer forum group. What a blast, and I hated seeing that Bronco rolled, that was a nice rig. Anyways for those that want to look I put a few pics in my folder. I still have bunch more to go through. See you in Louisville next week.

[Broken External Image]:

Since I removed the torsion bars and put the coilovers up front, it is very good out there. Plus a rear locker and the 4.56 gears helped crawl up hills I could barely walk up.

Chad - your trac looks awesome. I love that shot from the rocks! I wish I could to louisville but I just could not fit it in this time.

Thanks everyone, I try my best to take good care of it. Moab was just incredible, I will be at Louisville next week. That will be a shorter road trip.

I'm glad you finally got to do TOTW to get that shot... it's worth the long day just for a few pics! I'm glad you guys had fun and all you guys got back safe. I'm glad I didn't end up going; Fri. I had serious electrical issues at the house (1 entire bus on my breaker box is toast :( !!!!). And I'm looking at $1400 just to fix it and "upgrade" to 200 amp. I would be real pissed if I had just spent $400 to go to Moab. So I ended up making the right decision.