Photoshop Help

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
with all those colors it is going to be really tough to change it because you loose the way a single colored one would be shaded/shadowed. Pretty much color replacement would be hard to do.. I'll give it a shot though and see what I can do for ya.. But maybe someone who is a bit more artistic than I could artificially recreate the proper shading/shadowing...

J Mastro

whoops, i didn't realize it was you (23B) that posted right above my first post.. thought it was someone else just suggesting for fun.. anyways.. I did it fairly quick, and it looks fine.. (to me) let me know if its ok..

[Broken External Image]:

Last edited by a moderator:
Mastro can you slam it and white the bumpers,rockers.. and shave everything on it, lose the steps ..maybe enlarge the wheels also ..lol 22" forgive me for the wish list never used photoshop so I dont know how hard-easy it is.

heh heh, It wasn't that bad timewise I guess.. (just wait till I get around to bagging mine, then i might have a few ??'s :D lol ) I think i got it closer at least.. I did enlarge the rims.. and shaved stuff, hopefully everything you wanted. and changed the colors.. The roof racks I don't think I could take off and make look right.. I'll try again tho..

[Broken External Image]: