Performance parts for first gen ST

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Priewe

Reaction score
I have sold my ST due to needing a larger truck. I have some parts I bought that I wont be needing anymore. I have a SCT tuner purchased from Torrie 4-5-12 and used once on my truck. It is unlocked as I put my truck back to stock. It has all wires and the cd in original packaging. $300 obo + shipping. I also have a full set front and rear drilled and slotted rotors with ceramic pads and new front bearings and seals. They are from irotors part number 121-65083 and 121.65096. They are new in box as I never had the time to install. $250 obo+shipping. All of these were ordered for a 2004 2wd ST. I also have a complete stock air box assembly with air tube. It was taken off for a full k&n kit. Make an offer. Go to my library for pictures. Having trouble getting them to attach here.

Mark you need to post your ECU code and what tunes you have loaded. In the xcal . If the buyer has a different code or needs different tunes. It will cost $150 for Torrie to reload it.

The ecu code is a 4 digit alpha numeric. It is on top of the ecu. A sticker where the ecu is in the firewall.

Three letters followed by one number in bold. (JXV3, PAT1, KRN0)

[Broken External Image]:

Just wondering because I don't know about these things other than it made the truck run awesome, I never gave that number to Torrie so how does it apply? I'm new to the tuners as this is the first one I have purchased.

I don't know why it wouldn't work on a 2001. Maybe Eddie S can give some input as he seems to know a lot about these things. I don't but do know it does make a difference on the truck. As for the $150 reprogramming from Torrie, I will cover that and sell it to you for $150+ shipping just in case. I just bought a full size truck and don't need it anymore. I think that is more than fair as the unit is nearly $400 new.

As for the $150 reprogramming from Torrie, I will cover that and sell it to you for $150+ shipping just in case.

If I'm reading this right, you're only recouping the cost of shipping.

If so, jump on this NOW Brandon. Can't beat that, what a deal!!! !:supercool:

Last edited by a moderator:
If this is available in August, and I match the code, I'd definitely get it. Nothing budgeted for the truck right now.:cry:

I don't really have a budget for it now either. If anyone else wants it, they can have dibs. I have been thinking about selling mine too for a bigger truck, because I need more towing capacity. I thought it had a towing tune, but I read it again and it didn't. Sorry, it looks like you have others already for it anywho.

Pete, It will work on your '05. If the ECU code is different. You will have to have the tunes rewrote.

Latest posts