pawn shop 22's

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

nick caceres

Reaction score
well i've been looking for some 22's for a while now, and this deal is too good to pass up, IF they fit. the guy at the pawn shop says they come off an expedition, but he knows little else. they are 5 lug and the toyo tires read: 205/45/ 22 i believe..you guys would make my day if u told me they fit..$1000 and they're mine ;)

[Broken External Image]:

The ST has a 5 on 4.5 bolt pattern... the Expedition up to 02 has a 5 on 135, then it changes to 6 on 135 from 03 on.... sorry, they won't fit.

i'm hoping that the guy was mistaken and they were actually on an explorer, he said he'd let me take one home to try it on. if not i'll buy 'em anyways and sell them on ebay or trade them in at another rim shop or something...$1,000 even(no taxes etc) is ridiculously good

Not to split hairs here, but the actual ST pattern size is 5x114.3...it's actually metric...but the stardard equivalent is 5x4.5. So everyone here is correct, won't fit...Expy is 5x135.

Latest posts