Parts for Sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Robert Dedrick

Reaction score
I have a bunch of stock parts that I would like to get rid of

1) Set of headlights (left has a film that looks to b coming off but still in good shape) 40$

2) Set of taillights (one has a small crack in it but still works fine) 30$

3) Factory 6 disk CD player 50$

4) Factory Sub 50$

5) Thinking about selling the Side Step bars but would have to meet somewhere around Southern IL 60$

I dont know how to put pic up on here but if you want pic i can email them to you

You have a profile, go to where it says My Library and just upload, usually if you size them at 40-50 your good. You want them to be between 30k-120k bytes or whatever it is for a good size picture.

I put a pic of the head unit and the sub on my profile..if anyone is interested in the either of the lights ill have to get a pic for them because they are in storage right now.

I don't know much about this but I think I remember reading about a particular way these units should be shipped to avoid damage. Forgive me if I'm meddling, but I just want to make sure everybody ends up satisfied. I could be wrong but I would double check on the shipping method of these units. And if you've already done that Robbie, I apologize.