Parting out 2001 White Sport Trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Art Garcia

Reaction score
This past Tuesday night my sport trac was totaled. I had the bed diver, bed extender, stainless steel door scuff plates, factory pioneer 6 disk. Factory sub, all LED bulbs for tag lights, dome, map, cargo. Airbags are good, new headlights. Brushguard, black step bars, tail light guards, taillights, Ford hitch. and a bunch of other miscellaneous parts. Engine is good with 190k. Always kept up to date on maintenance. Tranny was rebuilt at 183k. Still have two years left on warranty. I have new rear MOOG endlinks, addco rear sway bar. Warrior shackles.

Interior is tan. I'm trying to sell truck as a whole for 1,500

If you have questions email, reply to post or call text 865-309-7830 ( if you do call text, let me know you're a member)

I'm using my iPhone and can't loa pics. Body isn't bad at all. It's just tht my roof caved in. I had just spent 1,200 dollars on it two weeks ago changing out shocks sway bar endlinks and other suspension components. I can text you two pics of you wnt

Sorry Arturo, know you loved that truck. Glad you're OK.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nerf bars have been painted black. And come with hardware. 100 pick up only

Led lights 10 bucks for all

Bed divider 40 plus shipping

Rear sway I'll do 120 5shipped. I bought it for 85 used and cost 35 to ship to me.

Brushguard 125 pick up only. Too heavy to ship.

Taillights I will have to see. I bought them for 35 but shipping was 40 bucks for them from Canada. I had to get a bracket fabricated when I bought them. So I'll have to see about shipping on that.

It is sad. It was finally a really good looking Trac. I didn't have pictures of it recent modes up to date on this site but those who knew what it looked like new it was noce

Rear sway I'll do 120 5shipped. I bought it for 85 used and cost 35 to ship to me.

Brushguard 125 pick up only. Too heavy to ship.

Taillights I will have to see. I bought them for 35 but shipping was 40 bucks for them from Canada. I had to get a bracket fabricated when I bought them. So I'll have to see about shipping on that.

It is sad. It was finally a really good looking Trac. I didn't have pictures of it recent modes up to date on this site but those who knew what it looked like new it was noce

Just sent you a note. Do you still have the nerf bars? Are they Ford factory units? Any current pics of them?

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts