Parting out 04 XLT Sport trac

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dan Jacobson

Reaction score
I am parting out the interior, suspension, front clip and bed. I am building a desert truck and I am pretty much dumping everything but the motor, trans, cab and some of the frame. Let me know what you need.

if you have the little cover that says 12v that goes in the radio bezzle area i need one...daughter tossed mine out of the truck...

Reply: " if you have the little cover that says 12v that goes in the radio bezzle area i need one...daughter tossed mine out of the truck... "

I think I do Let me check on that. How much are you willing to offer for this part.

Quick Note To ALL: Please include an offer price on the parts you are requesting. My truck/SUV is in real good Shape. (Everyone was pissed that I chopped up a nice vehicle to thrash in the desert.) I am not looking to rip anyone off, a fair price is not to much to ask. If there are any issues on a part I will let you know prior to the sale. And Supper Low Ball offers will be rejected.

Thanks,

[email protected]

REPLY: " I am looking for the middle air condition air vents the box they set in and the vents them self if possible wanting them to be black, thanks my email is [email protected] thanks again"

Got it. How much?

Last edited by a moderator:
All I want from this is to see a build page on the forum. Or at least a picture documentary.

What center console does the ST have? If it is the high series I would be interested in that. Also if you have the radio bezel with the fog light switch I would be interested.

Thanks,

REPLY: "What center console does the ST have? If it is the high series I would be interested in that. Also if you have the radio bezel with the fog light switch I would be interested.

Thanks,"

Sorry Everyone the center console was sold the first day and I do not have fog lights.

REPLY: "All I want from this is to see a build page on the forum. Or at least a picture documentary."

I am taking pictures but I have a long way to go. Plus I need to figure out how to start a thread and post pictures here.

Quick Spec's for my Build:

Custom Long travel Kit Front and Back: 15" in the front 2.5X10" coilover Shock and 2.5X2 Bump Stops and 21" in the Back with 16" 2.5 triple bypasses.

Stock motor and Trans

Ford 9" rear end with locker 65" wide. It's going to have a huge ass!

4 PRP Bucket Racing Seats

Full Roll Cage from the front to the back

Fiberglass: Dash, Front finders, and rear finders

315 75 R15 All-Terrain

GPS Unit and display - Race radios

Keeping the A/C, Power windows and locks, Cruise control and Kick ass Stereo (and power seats Controls) :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow, and I caught hell on here for wanting to do a solid axle. lol

Just add pictures to your library and then use the buttons at the bottom of the reply box to insert pictures from you library. I can see from that list that it will be a while, but definitely don't be a stranger.

I don't need anything from your truck, but I love watching these "parting out" threads.

Will you sell the rear door openers/handles assemblys from the interior? Both of mine are damaged from kids pulling to hard on them. So I now have to open the back doors from the outside.