Part II disposition of Marines for Iraq puppy video

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Becker69 CO

Reaction score
OK, some of us (ok specifically myself) were critical as to the validity of the Marine Iraq puppy video. I saw this and thought I'd pass it on. Glad to see that the leathernecks are taking care of the situation. Good on them, I believe this was a grotesque and seriously isolated event. The web sucks for alot of media things but these two guys will get the wrath of the positive side of posting a disgraceful video.

They both "received unspecified non-judicial punishment". In other woirds they got their butts kicked.

IMO they got off way to easy, I shouldn't say it but I hope that both of them meet with the EXACT SAME fate as that of the dog.

i agree... i mean i had a dog and i loved him like he was my brother...

to see someone throw a innocent creature off a cliff is just... well... it pretty much shows how retarted the individual is and how cold hearted one can be.

like said above... i hope he does meet with the same fate...

and he did get off way to easy, i would have killed for my dog because of the bond i had with him...

Where are all the members that want to chastize these members for saying exactly what I did, except they told me I was evil, I am an @$$, etc.

Where are these people? There were people that claimed that maybe the puppy was sick and they pere humainly putting out of its misery.

FWIW, I agree with you gys making your comments about that A-Hole Marine. He is an embarasment to the USMC.

Tom

Caymen; while I can't attest to what (if any words) I referenced on one of the initial posts regarding this... I am one who will usually play devil's advocate and side that it (the video) could easily be trickery, bad publicity, anti-war ficticious propaganda, etc. til I am proven otherwise. I posted this link BECAUSE I was proven otherwise.

Getting 'kicked out of' a branch of the military is practically synonymous with a 'Bad Conduct Discharge' which in non-military speak is basically being a felon. It is something these idiots will forever have to disclaim when applying for any respectable job and forces them to forfeit (thankfully!) any lasting military benefits they may otherwise have (i.e. GI bill I believe).

Mind you, this was a federal centered news piece which is to say that it is forceable that any number of lobbyists may go after them for other violations (possibly even civil ones even though they were overseas).

Latest posts