Paris Hilton endorses John McCain - Wheel Bearings / Hub Replacement 2001 4x4

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dre L

Reaction score
Given the choice between brands, which is better for a hub / bearing assembly?

Timken

National Wheel End Components (Federal-Mogul)

Editing subject so it is noticed on this political website about Sport Tracs. I don't know who Paris supports, but I'm sure it may cause a landslide win for that side.

Last edited by a moderator:
IMO, Timken, providing they are not the ones made in Mexico or india. They moved some of there factories a few years back. I had some failures on my T-Bird with the mexican made ones Twice. They made a rumbling noise. I finally got my money back. Then went to a different parts house and got timkens made in USA. No failure and they were quiet.

Just replaced the drivers side on my 2001 and used Timken. No problems and about 1500 miles since.

Still had the box, and part number on the box is SP450200 if you want it.

Interesting that you put this under "Wheels and Tires", as like a wheel, Paris thinks the world revolves around her--and McCain always looks tired. :D

LOL Bill

Speaking of Hilton, anybody had the unpleasant fortune of catching her latest "Simple Life" show??

I think if I rolled my eyes any harder, they would be in the stratosphere... :rolleyes:

Last edited by a moderator: