painted dash and cupholders

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

craig 2

Reaction score
I finished painting a couple pieces from the interior of my ST, I put up a pic in my library go check it out :D ... also i took it with my phone thats why the quality is kinda crappy.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nice work. Looks pretty clean.

I personally would have left the console and the panel under the steering wheel the tan colour, but to each his/her own.

I've been thinking of doing those "aluminum" pieces black to match the exterior, now I KNOW it will look good. Thanks!

st

Looks excellent

You might consider replacing the heater controls with a black one from a Ranger or Mountaineer

[Broken External Image]:

NICE!!! I was thinking of painting my radio/AC bezel and my gauge surround Red Fire when I get my camper shell repainted, I'm pretty sure I will now, the silver paint is peeling off the radio bezel.

Larry,

Use Krylon Fusion Paint. Goes on smooth drys in 1 hour & cures to scratch resistant in 7 days. 1 Can did my console & Radio face.

Great stuff!

Andy

Andy,

What's wrong with having them sprayed with the same paint that I'll be doing the shell with?

That's what I planned on doing, I'd think it'd have to be better than the Krylon.

Larry