Paint Codes

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Daniel Park

Reaction score
I Have a 2006 ford expedition eddie baur edition, and was doing some bumper work and i can't seem to find the paint code for the trim, it's the pueblo gold.

I Have a 2006 ford expedition eddie baur edition, and was doing some bumper work and i can't seem to find the paint code for the trim, it's the pueblo gold.

Good for you. Do you actually have a question?

Next time, don't smart off to people that are trying to help you and you may get your answer.

Who says i was trying to be smart? I was simply saying, why would i ask if i had not looked into the door jam, all i could find was body paint code, but not the trim. you cock sucker.

Last edited by a moderator:
I like the name calling. You are a legend in your own mind.

What a sad, sad life you must have.

Tom

As-is, something tells me this post won't last long. Countdown to post removal.....

I do believe that Mr. Daniel Park ought to be barred from this board. There is never a reason to call people here such names. He should be ashamed of himself; but, he's probably proud of his eloquent application of the English language. It is indeed rare to find an individual who can say so much in just two words.

I just looked at Daniel's profile, and noticed that he hails from Lawrenceville, GA. Same as Rich Stern.

Hmmmm...

I feel sorry for all you uptight people.

that kind of language isn't accepted on the forums, but it is in the chat room? come on. :wacko:

Last edited by a moderator:
THAT'S IT, I'VE HAD ENOUGH.............

I'M SIC-ING LING LING ON ALL 'YALL.........SO Y'ALL CAN LEARN SUM MANNERZ........

SHE'S ALREADY LEFT THE CAGE AND HAS AN ACTIVE HIT LIST......:angry:

Latest posts