Our 2008 Adrenalin

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

"Risky Bizness"

4 wheel drive
2nd Gen owner
V8 Engine
Adrenalin
Reaction score
What engine do you have?
V8 engine
What year is your Sport Trac?
What Generation is your Sport Trac?
2n Gen Owner
IMG_3451.jpg
IMG_3460.jpg
IMG_3462.jpg
IMG_3474.jpg
IMG_3475.jpg
IMG_3476.jpg
IMG_3477.jpg
IMG_3478.jpg
IMG_3479.jpg
IMG_3480.jpg
IMG_3481.jpg
IMG_3482.jpg
IMG_3483.jpg
IMG_3484.jpg
IMG_3485.jpg
IMG_3487.jpg

Here it is . Whatcha think ??

I'd say that I'm KNEE DEEP in FORDs !!!!

Looks terrific. Hard to believe it isn't new.
Congratulations!

I had talked to the owner for about a week and a half, prior to purchase. I had him send pics of the bottom side of the truck, and the cab corners. I thought it was very clean. It was even cleaner than the pictures showed. Service records were included. The tires and the wheels, and lug-nuts were new. I replaced the Optima battery, with a new Odyssey.

The truck got 2 coats of Griot's polish, and 2 coats of Collinite 845.

I really like it.

And yes, it does look new !!!!!!! I've found no dings/dents.

I want to tint the front windows, and the windshield. (That will happen next week-end). May do a remote start as well, in about a month.

Thanx, for the congrats !!!!

Beautiful STA.

Not RED enough for me though. JK ; )

Very nice! I’m jealous of ur stable of Ford trucks (and of the garage space u have to house them). Lol. Good for you!!

The picture isn't showing the 18'x34' attached garage on the left side for our boat. I've got to finish that up. Hopefully soon.

Got the front door windows tinted. Didn't get the wind shield strip put on, because they couldn't get the mirror off. Will take it to my buddies body shop, and have him take it loose.

1698542901676.png

Add this to the pics

Added this on my truck today

Attachments

• IMG_3555.jpg
    IMG_3555.jpg
    196.2 KB · Views: 0
I was in the Carpenters Union back in the mid 1970's for a while. I still have my card somewhere around here!

Latest posts