OT--Which is better? 95 degree humid heat or 105 "dry" heat?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Coming from SW Missouri humidity and now in Las Vegas, the dry heat is much more comfortable. One thing though, if it's over 95 in either place it's d~~m hot either way.:D

Dale, Dale, Dale...

Dateline: Jordan-Hare Stadium, September 3, 2005: Georgia Tech 23, Auburn 14. :eek:

GEORGIA TECH??? Georgia freaking Tech??? The same Georgia Tech that lost to WAC also-ran Utah by 4 TOUCHDOWNS???

I know, I know...the Gators lost to....to...oh...wait a minute...the Gators were UNDEFEATED at home this year!!! [Including an absolute beat-down of the A(ll)C(upcake)C(onference) champions...NOT a loss to a 4TH place team]

"Now go away, or I shall taunt you a second time..." :D [/silly french accent]

Last edited by a moderator:
And your BCS ranking was .....?

In 2004 it was....?

Gotta love the SEC, you guys kicked ass for so long, we have to gig you a little now :)

BTW, have you seen www.stevespurrier.com Hilarious!!

It's all good, bro...my dentist is a War Damn Eagle/Tiger/Whateverthehellyouarethisweek...I will NOT schedule an appointment with him within a month of a UF/AU game :lol:

Last edited by a moderator:
Definitely DRY AIR, we have lived in Arizona, New Mexico & South Carolina (not to mention a sub-tropical island). There is a distinct difference between dry and humid air. I can't stand the humid air. In Arizona & New Mexico I could go out and work in my gardens and the heat not bother me. Here (South Carolina) I want to die just going from my car to the building at work (no to mention the mosquitoes).

Two old men playing checkers outside a general store in in Trussville, ALabama.

Man # 1 - "It's not the heat, it's the humidity".

Man # 2 - "Of course it's the heat, it's 101 today fool!".

Laughed my fanny off!!!

The dry heat is far more comfortable--but the humidity is far better on your skin. And you'll dehydrate far less quickly in humidity too.

Yep true on the Skin...humidity is soo good for that...

I like both types of heat! Lived in Florida now in AZ! :)