OT: What are you doing today (Saturday)?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R&G

There is plenty of fresh pressed garlic in the brachole, (like a paste) and more sliced thinly for the gravy (my mother said only thinly sliced in the gravy!)

Bob

Mowed my mother's and my grass and just rode the recombent 12 miles with the wife!

Gary G

I went for a drive. Drove from Bar Harbor, ME to Newburgh, NY. Sitting at the motorhome sitting out rain.

Tom

I'm with you Rugby! Ct River brewers Festival in Holyoke MA. Had many a fine brew and my thanks to my non drinking wife who drove me and my buddy!

I spent the afternoon with a couple other band members, setting up our new PA system and making sure everything worked.

Then I got home around 4pm to find out that the power had been out there -- thanks to the tropical storm -- since about 12:30. It's now almost 10pm and the power is still out. Glad I gassed up the generator!

I drove 63 miles each way to pick up bricks to finish up the landscaping in my yard! Thank goodness that I have that rubber mat in the back of my Trac!

I took our dog over to the park and then to the American River to cool off. Took a nap this afternoon to recooperate from 9 days straight of grandkid sitting. Had chicken tacos with mango salsa for dinner. Then had a causal evening browsing Borders books.

My neighbor had an extra ticket (translated: free) to the Pitt-U of Buffalo football game. Pitt won

Has UB won a game since went from D3 powerhouse to D1 bottom dweller?

I guess recruiting kids to come play in Buffalo could be a bit of a chore. Syracuse has sucked for a while now too.

Hmmm...Florida (pick a school) or Western NY - not a tough choice for a recruit.

Latest posts