OT: What $1.2 Trillion Can Buy

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Heck even Andy Griffith is against the Patriot Act:

<object width="425" height="350"><param name="movie" value="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CvoC551i2E"></param><param name="wmode" value="transparent"></param><embed src="http://www.youtube.com/v/4CvoC551i2E" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350"></embed></object>

Q,

As I said before, you rule. You are the most helpful person here. Keep up the good work.

Tom

lil fat kid in grade school

...and calling names is? What? Acting like an intelligent adult?

For someone who can't spell

followed by...

You're remind me of the lil fat kid

I love this kind of humor! You were kidding, right? I mean, you didn't just try to critique one's spelling and then follow it up with a grammar error? It was a joke, right? I hope... because I sure am laughing.:lol:

OK, enough is enough. "Q is out."

Folks, if you want to enjoy the benefits of this web site, please act with some sense of respect toward others.

You don't have to be saints, but blantant ridicule and name calling will get you banned.

YAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks Rich!!!!!!!!!!!! You da mon!!!!!!!!!! Yipeeeeeeeeee!!!!!!!!!!! :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

Caymen, I am sorry if in that other now frozen thread I was putting words in your mouth. Please, let's both try to communicate more clearly in the future.

Kudos Rich.

TJR,

Reminds me of a story I heard in Hawaii. I can not recall it word for word, but here is the gist of it.

A guy is looking to buy a horse to ride. So he goes up to a farmer to buy a horse. The farmer says he has one horse he doesn't need, but he doesn't want to sell that horse because "he don't look good".

The buyer says he doesn't care what the horse looks like. So he buys it.

A few days later, the buyer goes back to the farmer and says you sold me a blind horse.

The farmer says "I told you that he no look good, what is the problem?".

The driver in Hawaii was explaining how Pigeon English is spoken, but if you understand what someone is saying, you see how the words relate. The same goes with the way people speak from one area of the country to another. Just because we understand it one way does not mean that was they way it was meant.

Tom

Q

Have a good one Q. I wish you the best whatever you do.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
I am all for disagreeing, Lord knows that we all do to some degree. I definately wish that things keep civil. Caymen, TJR and some others of us have had some heated debates but the nice things is that generally speaking, it's been respectful. Name calling turns the debate sour and it quickly diminishes any type of respect that a person may have. It also shows that your arguments are based solely on emotion and not based on any sort of logical or factual points.

Emotions do not win debates, other than passions for the particular standpoint. If your arguments and debate facts are just that, facts, namecalling can be overlooked and if your "nemesis" comes back with something else, you won't react with "poo-poo head".

So, to everyone in the civilized world, thanks. To Rich, kudos. To "everyone else", if you're on this board, you are usually at least 16 years old. Act like an adult. Most of the time reading a post, the reader will not know if you're 16 or 90. I don't know how old Caymen is or TJR is, but I have an idea based on historical references they've made. Other than that, they carry themselves like adults, not like my 2 year old at home. If I want to deal with temper tantrums, I'll go home.

Thanks Ya'll!

R Shek,

IIRC, I am about your age, if not a year or two older. I will be 34 years old in september.

I remember reading somewhere you are 28 or so. I could be wrong, but 28 sticks in my head, so maybe I am 7 years older than you are.

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts