OT: Today is the day! Get out and VOTE!

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Voted in East Orlando this morning. Got in line (already about 100+ people) at 7:15am, didn't leave until 9:00am. I then passed another polling place that is even closer to my house on my way to work and there was virtually no line at all. Figures...

Just got back from voting.

Our polling place is in the parish house of a local Lutheran church. The parking lot was full, the road to the lot had cars along one side, and it took me 50 minutes to vote.

I normally walk right up to at most third or fourth in line, and then right to the machines.

Not today.

Let's see if we break the 64% of registered voters turnout record set in '52 (pretty sure that's the record).

TJR

I voted last Friday and only waited 10min in line. Good thing they've done here in Florida is early voting for 2 weeks and over 30% has voted before today.:)

My wife went this morning around 7:30AM and it took her about 20 minutes. I worked at home today and went at 11:00 and it only took 5 minutes.

Voted just after getting off work, took no more than 5 min in/out. It pays to live in a small town :)

Latest posts