OT: Pontiac Montana Front clip

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Larry Gamble

Reaction score
The wife got broadsided by a huge deer this morning going to work. He must have been running full speed with a death wish. He hit just in front of the driver's front tire and crushed that fender all the way to the inner liner. His head crunched the grille and hood. But, my wife's fine and car can easily be fixed.

It's a 2001 Light Taupe Metalic and I'm trying to find parts off one like that to save painting and it not matching. I only need the left fender, grill, hood, hood trim, and the left side lights.

Anyone able to help?

Thanks! :banana:

Larry

I can find plenty of new parts that need painting. But, old paint on the rest of the car isn't going to match the new stuff very well. That is what I'm trying to avoid be getting used parts of the right color.

Larry, if you don't have any luck, let me know and I can run the request through our data base. It is the same theory as Car-Part but more accurate and will list damage and colors and what not.

Thanks everyone! Car-part helped. I got used parts and with original paint, so I'm avoiding any painting and trying to match colors.

Latest posts