OT: Name This Song...Please

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mark Koback

Reaction score
Here one for all you music people out there. Just finished watching the movie "The Girl Next Door" for what seems like the hundreth time and one song imparticular is in my head and I don't know the name or the artist. It's the song that plays when Matt (the kid) kisses Danielle (the girl next door) for the first time at the party. Also plays again for a little while when they're in the limo after prom. I know the song but for the life of me can not figure this one out! Help, please! Before I go insane!

MK ..... The "other" Mark

Yeah, how 'bout some lyrics please. I saw the movie just once and I don't remember any songs. What I do remember is the motel they went to is just down the street from my house. LOL.

Go here,

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg/detail/-/B0001XAKHO/104-3124077-6770346?v=glance

It's a link to the soundtrack at amazon.com. It has all the songs listed.

Hope this helps.

Ron

I've listened to sound clips on the soundtrack and nothing there. Can't really help on lyrics either, because all they play is about 10 words and I don't remember what they are :wacko:

MK ..... The "other" Mark

Edit: Found it!

Title: This Year's Love

Artist: David Gray

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts