OT: I usually do not like to post controversial stuff, but . . .

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Pre-election gasoline prices

Once Again :blink: Hello, gasoline prices are going down in more place than just the US, the election is only in the US. Care to explain? Or does the US just control the world gasoline price and bring it down for their election?

Read a book called "Confessions of an Economic Hitman" written by John Perkins.

I have read it twice and I plan to read it a few more times.

Tom

I know everything I read in books is true.

I know what you are saying, but read the book anyways. Take it with a grain of salt. Alot of the information in there explains alot of things. How true is it? only the author knows for sure.

How truthful are the statistics we get about unemployment, inflation, cost of living, etc.?

Tom

Last edited by a moderator:
"As I get closer to the forest, I can finally see each tree that gives the forest

it's strength."...tracnblack...2006...

This dialogue is what makes this country great, among other things. We can post comments

such as this and not have to worry, for the most part, of the Communist Police knocking

down our doors and dragging us into the streets for a beating, or mass execution, simply

because we have spoken our minds and given our opinions on our own Government, and

the way things are going with it! Yes... There are many things that we (and I) see wrong

with our Government, today. But we have the right to voice our opinions without much fear

of retribution. That is why we should all pay homage and respect to our servicemen and

women serving in Iraq and Afghanistan, and other parts of the world, everyday! Whether

we agree with the specific political agendas of any administration, our servicepersons are

over there to protect the American "Way of Life".

My father always used to say, "When you think you've got it bad here, with all of your

fussin' and complainin', just think how bad all of those other people have it in other parts

of the world, where they cain't do no fussin' or complainin' without gettin' beaten or shot!"

Yes, my father was a Southern man, with all of his Southern Dialect!

Smartest man I ever knew...(WWII Veteran, U.S. Army, at the "Battle of the Bulge").

:rolleyes:

"When you think you've got it bad here, with all of your

fussin' and complainin', just think how bad all of those other people have it in other parts

of the world, where they cain't do no fussin' or complainin' without gettin' beaten or shot!"

Never should anyone forget those words. I encounter a lot of foreigners which say the same, and don't understand why American's hate this country. I remind them that a lot of Americans don't hate this country, they just refuse to take the right for granted, and will excercise it to the fullest.

Our freedom, rights, and the actions of our government are only as good as the people will allow, don't forget that we were founded on rebellion and debate.

I'm right in the middle 50/50 rep/dem, so I consider myself neither. I don't agree with everything any administration does, I don't really follow polls or the news. However I have a very simple rule, the more times during an administration that I have to say:

"Oh holy #$#@, what the @#%$ now?? Hasn't this jack$#% done enough that now he goes and {insert F'up here}???"

That is usually my personal indicator that the guy is a F'up and needs to go.