OT: Good eats or just me?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I pay some respect to the King.. Loving my Peanut Butter and Banana Sandwiches. Just can't go as far as deep frying them like his Momma used to do.

LaRue'sSTRANGE eating habits.

1. Eggs mixed with grape jelly (any type egg)

2. Ketchup mixed with white steamed rice & gravy

3. MAYO with just about everything and not just a little bit, it has to be smothered

4. Eats no veggies, except for beets

5. No beef, except for ground beef without any additives (onions, bell peppers etc)

6. Absolutely NO poultry

7. No seafood, with the exception of popcorn shrimp smothered with ketchup or cocktail sauce.

8. NO Pork

Try cooking for such a picky eater, it isn't easy.

LaRue,

Eggs and grape jelly ??? Now that is down right weird !!!

You and I are nearly opposites. I love beef, pork, poultry, and seafood. Having been to Japan, Okinawa, Tiawan, Vietnam and Thialand, I have eaten some strange things including snakes. I hate beets and love most other veggies. I can live on salads if I had to. I once lost 30 lbs in 30 days eating just salads and veggie soup everyday and only ate meat about once a week.

Rose,

You have my sympathy. :rolleyes:

...Rich

Grits with butter, a little salt, and LOTS of pepper.

I like vinegar and ketchup on my fries. I'm getting old so I'm trying to cut down on the fats and fried stuff.

Meatloaf with tomato gravy, add some Frank's Red Hot and ketchup when it's done. Same on the mashed potatoes.

Ever since a food poisoning episode 9 years ago, now for whatever reason I can't digest onions. They make me violently ill. Onions had nothing to do with the food poisoning.

Lactose intolerant for 20 years now. Can't have milk or cheese unless I take a Lactaid pill or two. Just finished a bowl of Cheerios with soy milk. You get used to it.

My only real quirk, I can't eat seafood of any kind. Makes me want to puke.

Me - Cinnamon on eggs. (seems that eggs are the most popular food for people to add odd things to) Nilla Wafers with Peanut Butter.

My wife - Peanut Butter on crackers dipped in Chicken Noodle Soup. (she has to have a few noodles on the cracker also)

My Dad - Hershey's Syrup in Coca-Cola.

My Mom uses Coca-Cola to baste ham. It's delicious.

Fruit in beer. :lol:

I figure I'm doing my part to stem illegal immigration. By increasing the demand for Corona, that should require more people to stay in Mexico making it.

Latest posts