OT: Duck Hunters Here?

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Chris Castineira

Reaction score
Larue's post got me thinking on how many people duck the frequent this forum. I'd like to here locations, gear, boats, leg jewels, and anything else. I'll start with myself. I duck hunt 3 to 4 times a week (3 night hunts and a morning typically). Week-days I bellyboat or wade while on the weekends I hunt out of my duck boat, a 1754 mod-v jon boat. I primarily get on mallards, woodies, black ducks, green wing teals, common golden eyes, and hooded merganzers (in order from most common to least. I shoot a 11-87 super-mag and we really get on the duck. Shot 7 banders off my boat this year 4 of mine and 3 went to buddies. By far my best year, 3 were regular call bands, 1 was a double bander with a 100 reward, and the other was a Jack Miner Band(some real trophys those last two). I hope to do the same this year but I doubt I'll have the time as I graduated school now and will hopefully be working full time. I hunt in PA and South Jersey if anyone wants to swap hunts or is from around this area. Hopefully I generate some chat, if not Keep on Trac'n.

CHRIS

Hunted most days during duck season when I lived in MD on the Eastern shore. Now I go back once a year just to let the dawg do her thing. Spend most of my time now carving decoys.

[Broken External Image]:

Good Hunting:D:D

Latest posts