OT: College Report Card

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sweet! While not an Alumnus, Arkansas State University and University of Arkansas at Little Rock are both schools that my taxes support.... ASU is in Jonesboro.... where I live. Crap hole. No wonder no one gets any. The ones that do get more than a little lovin...

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm an alumn of the #1, so's my wife!!! Go Gophers. We can't do crap in sports other than hockey, but at least we're number one for something else!:D

R Shek,

The schools in your state are the most infested with diseases. Something I would not be proud of.

Tom

I'm kind of surprised that Villanova made the worst list, with a bunch of southern schools at that.

TJR

Last edited by a moderator:
The schools in your state are the most infested with diseases. Something I would not be proud of.

Trust me, definately not proud of them. I am not from here, did not attend them, won't be sending my kids to them. They just happen to be in the town that I reside in.

R Shek, you should send your kids there.

Remember in the land of the blind, the man with one eye is king.

There is a particular college in Missouri my wife and I both graduated from. My kids can get a nice alumni scholarship from there if they go there.

Latest posts