orlando area golf recommendations

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bob Alcaro

Reaction score
looking for some suggestions......

Heading off to Orlando in three weeks for a week of golf with seven buddies.

We have rented a villa at Highlands Reserve Golf Resort, in Davenport, FL.

We'l be playing from day of arrival to day of departure Wed to Wed, and would like to keep our golf within perhaps forty-five min. to an hour drive. (day of arrival and day of departure we will be playing Highland Reserve)

SO.......... any suggestions of courses we SHOULD play in the area..........only parameter is it must be less that $100. per round per person, and discounted for a second play.

SO.........where have you played that you strongly suggest!

Thank You in advance!

PlymBob'02

Bob

Well here are some courses you should check out. I think they are under a 100 per round, only exception my be disney.

Disney courses

Celebration

Champions Gate (both courses, International and National)

Harmony

Falcons Fire

Alaqua Lakes (Might be a little longer than an hour away)

Bayhill (if you can get on)

Orange Lake Country Club

There are some great courses on the east coast of the state as well, (daytona beach, cocoa beach, brevard county area), if you don't mind driving an hour over here to play.

Just google each of thoses names and you can find the website with information. One thing to keep in mind is that you are golfing in the middle of the tourist season, when all the snow birds are here golfing, so you are going to pay a premium to golf at any of the courses down here. All those courses I listed, I have played during late spring, summer time (off season) for under 50 bucks a round.

Last edited by a moderator: