Original step bars set for sale

Ford SportTrac Forum

Help Support Ford SportTrac Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Jose Ayala

Reaction score
Good day all, and happy Labor day weekend.

I have an original step bar set (gray color) for sale plus the bars that go across the roof racks for sale as well.

If interested please email me.

Thank you,

Jose

what year are these items from? how much for the cross bars? are they the ones from ford? or an off brand? let me know how much shipping is to 23453 i am interested in them.

Hi Frank.

The step bars are original equipment from my 2003 ST, and the cross bars I bought them from Ford too.

I need to find out how much it will be for shipping but I will like 50.00 for the cross bar set. I paid 120.00, I believe, when I bought them new.

Jose

They are in good shape, I never carried anything on top of these.

I can take some pics and send them to you, if you want.

Check will be the way to go and shipping is 15.00 since these cross bars will have to be covered.

Please send me check to:

Jose Ayala

10925 Lake Andover Blvd.

Tampa, FL 33624

Please let me know about the pics and I will take these today plus let me know when you are mailing check.

Thank you.

Last edited by a moderator:
Jose, what did you want for the step bars? I live in Gainesville, so you wouldn't need to ship them. Do you have the mounting brackets for them as well?

Dan,

I will sell them for 175.00, and yes mounting brackets, bolts, everything included. These two are in good shape, not bended or damaged in any way.

Let me know if you want them and we can make arrangements to meet somewhere unless you don't mind driving to Tampa and pick them up here.

Jose

OK... no offense, but that's really high for OEM bars... They usually go for anywhere from "Come get these things out of my garage!!" to around $60 or so. If you're willing to let them go significantly cheaper, let me know. Otherwise, thanks anyway.;)

I understand Dan.

I am selling the roof racks for 50.00 and the step bars are more expensive than these.

I you are willing to pay north of 100.00, then let me know, and we will make a deal.

Jose

Thank you Frank.

I will ship it as soon as received. Should I use the address on envelope as shipping address or do you want a different shipping address?

Thank you,

Jose

Cross bars sold, thank you Frank. :cool:

Step bars still available, if interested, e-mail, local or closer buyers preferred.

Jose

I wish. Maybe if some of my applications do get approve, I may be going there. I am unemployed now and I have sent some Resume's to your state since my wife and me would like to move.

Will see.

Jose

What kind of work are you looking for? I'm from a small town and know a lot of people. Might could help you out. You never know.

Pardon my ignorance, but are you talking about the OEM nerf bars? If so, would they fit an '02, and are they the same gray that the "zinc yellow" STs have as ground molding? Do you know how much shipping to Mt Juliet, Tn. (37122) would be? Thanks...

Latest posts